CNC machining with the use of 5-axis milling machine allows for an almost limitless possibilities of shapes and sizes that can be successfully processed.
With the use of DMG MORI CMX 70 U milling machine we can work on objects up to 350 kg in one vise!
ADVANTAGES OF 5-AXIS MILLING
- Increased productivity achieved due to processing of complex shapes in one setting.
- Precision of production due to not moving the milled object from one machine to the other
- High efficiency of the process: faster milling speed as well as reduction of tool vibrations due to ability to use shorter tools.
- Better production efficiency at shortened implementation times.
- Improved quality of milled surface.
- Time and money efficiency, due to smaller number of devices used in the process.
WHY DMG MORI CMX 70U MILLING MACHINE?
- It is a guarantee of the highest rigidity, due to innovative C-frame construction made of grey iron as well as patent protected swivel/tilt NC control.
- The highest efficiency of milling is achieved due to implementation of hard milling spindle, with 12.000 rpm.
- Reduced operating time due to implementation of 30-position tool holder with double gripper.
- Increased productivity and effectiveness due to dynamic drive – up to 20% shorter auxiliary times and fast feed: 30 m/min on all linear axes.
- Modern, patent protected swivel/tilt NC steering table, with maximum mounting surface of ø 800 × 620 mm
- Reliable 3D steering system due to SIEMENS-operated DMG MORI SLIMline® Multi-Touch 19” control panel.
We will be happy to advise you on the best solutions.
KISIELEWSKI Sp. z o. o.
MAIN ADDRESS, PRODUCTION:
Ligota Wołczyńska 70
+48 77 543 23 29
ul. Wagonowa 2d/3
NIP / VAT UE number: PL 751 177 18 02
Sąd Rejonowy w Opolu, VIII Wydział Gospodarczy
Kapitał zakładowy / Share capital:
500 000 PLN