KISIELEWSKI Ltd is a design, production and measuring company.
Its history begins in 2009, when a sole proprietorship enterprise was established by Piotr Kisielewski, PhD. Due to its fast growth it was converted into limited company in November 2011, with Piotr Kisielewski PhD as the Chairman of the Board. Currently, the company is a designer of large engines and electric generators. Is also conducts research in new computing techniques as well as technologies and materials that can be used in electrical machines. 2014 saw the creation of company’s own research and development unit, Magnetic Materials Research Laboratory, funded with the support of the European Regional Development Fund, in the framework of Regional Operational Programme for Opolskie Voivodship 2007 – 2013. Own research facilities allowed for the development of the company as well as search and development projects. Company’s offer is aimed at firms from engines and electric generators industry. Activities and offer include:
- Magnetic Materials
- Electric Machines
- Specialised Electrical Measurments
- CNC Milling
- Steel Contructions
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
The biggest advantage of the company is vast know-how of its Chairman, Piotr Kisielewski, PhD. He is also a lecturer at the Department of Electrical Machines, Drives and Measurements, Faculty of Electrical Engineering of Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, where he is a manager of Electric Machines Simulation Research Laboratory.
Working at the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Piotr Kisielewski ran or took part in many scientific and research grants:
- Manager of completed and successfully audited scientific project:
- Developer of European Project POIG.01.01.02-00-113/09-00 titled:
- Participant in the team of Research Project in the framework of 4th Research, Technical Development and EU Presentation Programme titled:
- Developer of promotor research project titled:
- Developer of a project in the framework of First Scholarship Programme of Integrated Operational Programme for Regional Development for PhD students of Wroclaw University of Science and Technology.
- Scholar of the Marshal Office of the Lower Silesia’s Human Capital Operational Programme in the framework of project:
„Tools for testing stability of turbogenerators operation in electrical power engineering environment with the use of field-circut methods” nr N N511 314 140.
„New generation of energy effective electrical drives for pumps and ventilators in the mining industry”
„New generation of LNG carriers’ interface”
„Field-Circuit model of turbogenerator implemented in obtaining diagnostic patterns”
„GRANT – support for research through scholarships for PhD students”
Piotr Kisielewski is an author or co-author of over 90 scientific papers published in scientific journals and presented during conferences in Poland and abroad.
Contact with us!
Z chęcią doradzimy w doborze odpowiednich rozwiązań.
KISIELEWSKI Sp. z o. o.
MAIN ADRESS, PRODUCTION:
Ligota Wołczyńska 70
+48 77 543 23 29
ul. Wagonowa 2d/3
NIP / VAT UE number: PL 751 177 18 02
Sąd Rejonowy w Opolu, VIII Wydział Gospodarczy
Kapitał zakładowy / Share capital:
500 000 PLN